Bhaskar Bhat

-Director, Success Coach -

Training program brings behavioral changes in an individual by making them more productive, which leads towards growth for self in turn for the organization.

We are currently into management training (soft skills and behavioral training) and ISO Standardization, auditing and maintenance. Our training programs are based on customer needs and requirements in the organizational development domain.

Our programs are noted for being, interactive, innovative, cerebral, energizing, and hands-on. We combines a practical facilitating style with a broad range of domain training experience, allied to our personal enthusiasm, to present dynamic and informative programs that participating audiences find easy to relate to.

Tendency: Normally we never forget to grow our 90% of our body by taking regular meals and proper intakes without skipping any time but we fails to develop the other 10% of our body which lies above our shoulder called head (Brain), which controls entire 100% of the body. In the same way in the organization we take man power and ask them to deliver expected result which is very challenging for both employer and the employee but most of the times we tend to forget to invest on training and motivating the employees to get the expected results, the catch lies here.

Mission

Our mission is to enhance our clients’ business productivity through training workshop and to be recognized as creator of mentors across the world.

Vision

Our vision is to bring positive change in an individual by unleashing his/her hidden talents which will take business to the greater heights.

Growth

Understanding your goals and developing plans to make them come to life is a key step to providing you solutions and effective marketing to achieve your strategic goals.

  • premium-themes-templates

    With Industry Leaders

  • premium-themes-templates

    At Conference

  • premium-themes-templates

    Classroom Training

  • premium-themes-templates

    Interactive Learning

  • premium-themes-templates

    Learning in groups

  • premium-themes-templates

    Learn with games

Corporate Training

We focus on workforce development

  • SoftSkills
  • Psychometric Assesments

Institutional Training

Achieve the new levels of performance

  • SoftSkills
  • Study Techniques
  • Pre-placement Training & Placements
  • Faculty Development Program

Workshop

Meet our professional at your finger tips

  • Mind Management
  • Business Guru
  • Enterpreneurship Training
  • Training the Trainer

GD and Interviewing Skills

Life Skills

Entrepreneurship Skills

  • Birla Cement
  • Citi Bank
  • Deutsche Bank
  • Dish TV
  • Domino's Pizza
  • DTDC Couriers , Bangalore
  • Future Groups
  • Karvy Stock Broking (Bangalore, Mangalore & Bellary).
  • KFC
  • Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank
  • Angel Broking Company
  • ALVAS Engineering College
  • Few financial services & insurance brokers, entire Karnataka.
  • Mandya Sugar Factory, Mandya.
  • Vodafone South Essar Limited
  • Shakti Cements
  • Lokhapur Cements
  • Daiwa Assest Management Company Limited
  • Parle Confectionaries Ltd, Bangalore
  • ICWA
  • Nirani Sugars
  • Best School, Bellary.
  • Arthamoney (It’s a part of Times Group) [Bangalore, Mysore and Mangalore]

BTM Layout, Bengaluru - 560 076.

Telephone: 080 - 6565 1026

Mobile: +91 974 399 2899

E-mail: info@pyramidconsultants.net

URL: www.pyramidconsultants.net